Sunday, February 16, 2014

Training and Trekkies


Hi Everyone!
I pray that you are well!  God has been doing some amazing things this past week.  The last 7 days have been full of intense times of teaching and training along with the Africa Trek*.   Towards the 20th or 21st I along with the Trekkies will be doing a week long outreach somewhere in Namibia.  As of right now we don’t yet know where it will be.   Please pray that God will show us where the location is.
Right now are days typically look like a pact school day.  They are long days with lots of deep theology and teachings, but I’m loving it.

I did get confirmation that I will be attending Love Africa at the beginning of August in Zambia.  I am so excited to be a part of the amazing time with the Southern Part of OM Africa!!
This is a pretty short entry today.  I still have limited access.
 Look I now have roommates!!


Prayer request:  When I arrive in Pretoria, South Africa at the end of March I will need to purchase a vehicle.  So I would ask that you pray for me to be able to find an affordable and reliable car.  Also that my Blazer back in Lubbock would sell quickly. (My parents are working on it)


*Africa Trek – The Africa Trek is a 3 month mission trip throughout Southern Africa. For about 70% of their time they are in tents.   Namibia is their longest stop on the trek because of the training that they need to go on outreaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment