Monday, February 24, 2014

Kid's Corner


Once I get the newsletters going I am going to have this Kid’s Corner.  With special prayer request for the kids to pray for.  

I decided to do this for many reasons but I wanted to share two with you.  On my last Sunday at WPC I was commissioned and Tyson had people come and lay hands on me as they prayed. Now I’m down on my knees and can only see the people who are right in front of me.  I open my eyes during the prayer and look slightly up and through the holes of people and arms I see Bella with her eyes shut so very tight and praying for me.  Well let me tell you I about lost it.  I mean I changed this girls diapers, I knew her when she had no siblings and here she is praying for me. 

Then I see an amazing report on FB from Leslie and Kristin about the children’s ministry and secret church and how kids are asking the Holy Spirit to come where they are and be with them and hear their prayers.  WOW!!!!!  Just WOW!!!!!  God is moving throughout our church (universal) and one of the ways He is doing it is through His precious small ones.
So, for this first kid’s corner I want to ask all the kids to pray for two things.
1   1. The couple from Zambia who’s names are Donald and Dyness have an almost 3 year old son named Blessed.  They will be in Namibia for 2 months for training and there is not stuff for Blessed to do while his mom and dad are in class.  Pray for him that he adjust during this time of being away from the only home he has ever known.

2  2. Pray that God shows me (Miss Amy) when it’s time for me to go from Namibia to South Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment