Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Total!!

I am now at 85% of my start up cost!  15% to go!!

My start up cost now with plane tickets is an estimated total of $10,000.   I'm at $1,500. of that.  Plane tickets are expensive.  This covers 3 plane tickets.  USA to Germany (missions conference we must attend before going out into the field) Germany to South Africa & Africa to USA in 2 years.

If you want to give and haven't had a chance to yet....please do so as soon as you can.  I must be at least 95% of my monthly and at least 1/2 of the start up by December 1st.  I will be leaving the country between January 10th & 12th (depending on flights)

Here is how to give:

Go to  http://www.omusa.org/give

Chose the HOW TO GIVE option

Then GIVE TO SUPPORT OM THROUGH A PERSON
Type in my last name Kidwell and there I am!!

If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me and don't have my info please leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP!


Until All Have Heard,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment